Search This Blog

Monday 21 March 2011

My freestyle rap in class HAhAHA!!!

Bitch hi my name is Francis and I’m a beast. I have the ability to kill and the ability to feast. I’m the number one filo and I have the sickest flow, I’m sexier than inspector gadget but I go gadget go. You don’t want to mess because I’m the master, you can run fast but I can run faster. Everybody knows these girls will scream my name, bitch I’m the one with all the fame. Don’t release me from my sealed up cage, I’m a beast with some anger so don’t release my rage. Awww my name is F-R-A-N-C-I-S nigger I’m the fricken best. I’m filo prided and with my filo pride so strong, if you think were shit well I think you’re wrong.  So I’m telling you and I’m telling you twice, I decide if you’re naughty or nice. You look up to me and no one else; I’m the one that’s healthy and the richest wealth. You report to me otherwise you die; I’m trying to make you strong and break you not cry. So listen here I’m nearly done ill continue later, you ready for more fun?

3 comments: